From sunrise to sunset!
Locations: Venice Beach, Marina del Ray, Topanga, Malibu in Los Angeles.
HOW MUCH SURFBOARD RENTAL COST IN LOS ANGELES?
- Rent wetsuit+surfboard
$35/2h $60/day $250/week
- Rent surfboad:
$20/2h $50/day $150/week
- Rent wetsuit
$20/2h $50/day $120/week
- GoPro rental
HOW TO RENT SURFBOARD in LOS ANGELES?
- Are you a beginner surfer or intermediate? If you are a beginner we recommend surfing only at Venice beach (close to Venice pier). Why? Venice surf spot in LA County is a safe beach break that has fairly consistent surf all year round.
- Which surfboard do I need as a beginner surfer? You need to rent an 8ft Wavestorm surfboard. We do carry high-quality Wavestorms 8ft and 5.8 ft.
- Where can I pick up the surfboard and the wetsuit? We have a surf van parked within walking distance to Venice pier from sunrise to sunset.
- How should I pay for the surf equipment rental? You have to book online or by text at +1 424 217 07 34 and pay in advance to reserve the equipment.
- Where will I pick up the surfboard and the wetsuit? Once you paid for the rental online/by text you will receive the full instruction on how to get the equipment. We do offer self-pick-up and drop off.
WHAT SURFBOARD WE STOCK?
- We stock Wavestorm surfboards 8ft for beginners
- Wavestorm soft tops 5.8ft for kids or advanced surfers.
SURF RENTAL WORKING HOURS
- We open SUNRISE to SUNSET all year round
- Group surf lessons mostly mornings, private surf lessons, and rentals from sunrise to sunset
We have fantastic beginner surfboards available for everyone.
Good foundations are the key to surfing. Beginner surfboards should offer buoyancy, volume, and soft construction. The combination of these factors allows the best path to progression in surfing.
The size of the surfboard for a beginner surfer should be 8ft.
Wherever possible, always stay close to a lifeguarded tower and follow the advice of the lifeguards
Novices should never surf when the waves are big
Ask a lifeguard for advice on where to surf.
Always have a lesson at an approved Golden Wave Surf School
Always wear your leash.
If you get into trouble never abandon your board – it will keep you afloat. Wave your hand and shout for help.
Never surf alone.
Never drop in on another surfer.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions that you may have.
email@example.com or text/call +1 424 217 0734