From sunrise to sunset!
Locations: Venice Beach, Marina del Ray, Topanga, Malibu in Los Angeles.
- Rent wetsuit+surfboard
$35/2h $60/day $250/week
- Rent surfboad:
$20/2h $50/day $150/week
- Rent wetsuit
$20/2h $50/day $120/week
- GoPro rental
- Are you a beginner surfer or intermediate? If you are a beginner we recommend surfing only at Venice beach (close to Venice pier). Why? Venice surf spot in LA County is a safe beach break that has fairly consistent surf all year round.
- Which surfboard do I need as a beginner surfer? You need to rent an 8ft Wavestorm surfboard. We do carry high-quality Wavestorms 8ft and 5.8 ft.
- Where can I pick up the surfboard and the wetsuit? We have a surf van parked within walking distance to Venice pier from sunrise to sunset.
- How should I pay for the surf equipment rental? You have to book online or by text at +1 424 217 07 34 and pay in advance to reserve the equipment.
- Where will I pick up the surfboard and the wetsuit? Once you paid for the rental online/by text you will receive the full instruction on how to get the equipment. We do offer self-pick-up and drop off.
We have fantastic beginner surfboards available for everyone.
Good foundations are the key to surfing. Beginner surfboards should offer buoyancy, volume, and soft construction. The combination of these factors allows the best path to progression in surfing.
The size of the surfboard for a beginner surfer should be 8ft.
email@example.com or text/call +1 424 217 0734